Once in awhile you hit the jackpot with an intern. That’s exactly what happened when Margaret Cohn strolled (yes, it was as fashionable as it sounds) into the George PR office in September. Since then this talented NYU senior has dazzled us with her clever writing, enviable knowledge of contemporary art, sharp wit and collection of art deco jewelry. MC (as we call her) is never without a smile, takes her coffee black + on the rocks and will be a major force to contend with. Watch out world! We heart her hard at GPR.
1) Nike+Fuelband: I’d like to say I’m a runner, but that might be a stretch. This is the perfect, fun gadget for runners (or those who want to get more into running…)!
2) Lulu Frost 50 Year Bracelet: Okay, so this one is a bit unrealistic for my life, but it’s divine. And a girl can dream.
3) J.Crew Wool Crepe V-Neck Dress: Everyone who knows me, knows I hate wearing pants, but sometimes I crave (and then give into…) the comfort of a pair of jeans and a big sweater. Leave it to J.Crew to create the perfect wool shift dress that can be dressed up or down and keep me warm + comfy while maintaining my anti-pants stance.
4) Cole Haan Crosby Shopper: Currently I tote my laptop around in my old, red Longchamp, which is becoming progressively less chic day by day. This bag isn’t too big or too small, too casual, nor too fancy. Plus, I do love an unexpected pop of color.
5) Benefit Benetint : One of my best friends just introduced me to this little bottle of multi-tasking joy. Cheek AND lip stain? Nothing better than that.
6) Tom Ford Black Orchid: The first time I smelled this, I thought it was a bit too strong for my typically delicate scent loving nose, but as the day progressed, it got better + better. Now, every time I pass a Sephora, I duck in to dab a bit on my wrists.